Posts Tagged ‘Changelog’

This went quicker then expected. I’ve uploaded a new version of Battlelance, now with the working inventory and loot drops from DM spawns. I’ve added a few new items that are in the dynamic loot spawn list. I might have broken a few things in PBEM with the addition of items, but I don’t have the time to test it for hours. So if you find any issues, please do report them. Hopefully it’ll improve the game 🙂

Next up is to revise the character menu, all those items clutter up the ability and spell lists, so it’s time to think about something more user friendly.

The changelog for version 0.04:

  • ADD: Inventory screen
  • ADD: Gave every character items
  • ADD: Equipment slots (more to come)
  • ADD: Item pickup/dropping
  • ADD: Loot drops (15% atm) from Dungeon master spawns
  • ADD: New items for spawns
  • ADD: 1 use items (healing potions, scrolls)
  • Fixed: DM screen issues in placement phase
  • Fixed: Attack bonus penalty becaus everybody had 0 strength
Advertisements

Battlelance 0.03

Posted: 2013/07/24 in Battlelance
Tags: , , ,

It´s been a while, but I´m still working on my Java projects. I had some concurrency issues on collections, which should be solved now (I hope), damn you multi-threading! I’ve added a new spawn for the dungeon master, the Kobold. A sly creature that lurkes in the shadows, good for ambushing pesky adventurers that are entering his lair. He’s also better at disabling traps then the skeleton, it takes a thief to catch a thief, right?

The changelog:

  • Fixed: Some concurency issues with multi-threading
  • Fixed: As DM selecting unit abilities could cause screen flashing
  •  ADD: Kobolts, spawn for DM for stealth and disabling player traps

I’m also working on a few bigger projects within Battlelance in the background:

  • AI for adventurers and DM
  • Inventory system
  • Character creation system

But those will probably take a very long time to finish and I’m in no hurry, so we’ll see how far I get with those 🙂

While testing I found some nasty bugs, most of these are addressed in this release. Please let me know if you find others, this is after all just an alpha version, if you can even call it that 🙂 And with help I can find and fix them.

  • Fixed: End turn bug, end turn didn’t register with all the clients
  • Fixed: Selection/action when somebody was standing on a trap
  • Fixed: Update vision when opening a door
  • Change: Movement/Actions have different labels
  • Fixed: Disable device label didn’t vanish after end turn
  • Fixed: Can’t run into a trap if somebody is already standing on it